Made this for my girls weekend getaway. It was a big hit.
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapeño peppers, finely chopped (seeded and stems and ribs removed)
- juice of 1 lime
- dash of salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Serve chilled
Serve with yellow corn tortilla chips. I think this would be a great topping for grilled salmon or chicken.